Hosting Connecticut, LLC is a website development and digital marketing company that offers all aspects of online business in one place from domain registration, website design, website hosting, digital marketing, e-commerce, merchant account setup, and more. We pride ourselves in delivering ethical, top-quality services to small- and medium-sized organizations by providing custom solutions that enable businesses to make the most of their online presence.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to introduce our services to new prospects while continuing the expansion of offerings to our existing clients. A key focus of this opportunity is to reach out to new businesses and formulate tailored strategies by using the appropriate mix of HostingCT’s digital marketing services while meeting their technology, timing and budgetary goals. This may be done by connecting with prospects using current business sources, and personally attending networking events representing HostingCT, to name a few strategies.
This exceptional incumbent needs to be genuinely passionate about delivering quality and timely service to provide an exceptional experience throughout the entire sales process and beyond.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS*
• Cultivate and develop external and internal relationships
• Develop a powerful understanding of the business initiatives, internal processes, and industry trends of each prospect and client
• Interpret and present marketing solutions; identify opportunities to help prospects and clients maximize results
• Help clients compete more effectively by offering a range of off-the-shelf and customized solutions to include the services offered such as Website Development, Digital marketing (SEO, Paid Search, Email marketing, etc.) and Merchant Services, to name a few
• Write project proposals and contracts after consultation with project manager or programmer
• Coach staff by identifying developmental needs and mentoring or otherwise helping to improve their knowledge or skills.
OTHER DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Other duties as needed
PREPARATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
• Passionate about selling or influencing others
• Positive mindset with go-getter mentality
• Ability to uphold ethical selling practices
• Excellent interpersonal verbal, written, and visual communication skills including meetings, phone calls, emails, Facebook messages, data entry, etc.
• The desire to be good at sales, become autonomous, and close your own sales
• Ability to work independently
• Proficient in Excel, as well as Microsoft Office Suite or related software
• Using the Company’s CRM program, input new data and follow up on leads
• Answer pre-sales technical questions on hosting, website updates, and moving hosting websites to Hosting CT
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, particularly using an electronic file organization system
• Position requires a minimum of a High School degree; Associates Degree preferred
• 2+ years of experience in sales position preferably in the web or application software development industry
• Advanced Internet and MS Office (including Excel) experience required
• Ability to independently, or with limited supervision, see projects through to completion and ability to handle numerous, simultaneous tasks, projects and priorities
• Excellent outbound phone skills, motivating personality, and responsiveness which will be the foundation for success
• Proven experience representing products or services to small and medium organizations
• Pro-active team player with a mindset to be an overachiever and have a proven history of exceeding employer and team expectations
• Yes. This is a hybrid position which includes working remotely in conjunction with working in person attendance at networking events in the Hartford, CT area and office meetings. (Local candidates only; no relocation provided.)
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to do this job; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required. An incumbent in the role may be asked by supervisors or managers to perform other job duties and tasks, some of which may be essential to the position. Management has the right to revise this job description at any time. The job description is not a contract, neither express nor implied. Employees are “at-will” meaning either the employee or the Company may terminate employment at any time, with or without notice.
HostingCT is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy, childbirth and pregnancy-related conditions), gender identity or expression (including transgender status), sexual orientation, marital status, military service and veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws and ordinances. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
*External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled as defined under the Americans with Disabilities Act must be able to perform the essential job functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on a case by case basis.