Gina Maria is committed to service excellence, ensures smooth daily operation through exceptional attention to detail and consistent follow through. Confident decisionmaker equally comfortable communicating as the public face of the organization or providing behind the scenes support motivating and managing staff.
SUMMARY OF QUALIFICATIONS:
• Extremely organized project manager delivers successful programs and special events through proper planning, coordination of resources and quality execution.
• Delivers superior customer service, optimizing the guest experience to increase membership sales and client retention. Earns frequent word of mouth referrals and repeat business.
• Natural networker with proven sales skills expands key relationships to develop profitable strategic partnerships. Builds collaborative relationships based on trust and mutual respect.
• Resourceful problem-solver anticipates potential roadblocks and quickly resolves issues while staying calm under pressure. Excels in both collaborative and self-directed projects.
• Thrives in a fast paced, deadline-driven environment, demonstrating a high level of energy, creativity and professionalism. Consistently delivers a high quality work product.
• Experienced supervisor and trainer easily establish rapport with people of all ages and backgrounds. Motivates employees and volunteers, promoting a cohesive team environment.
• Technically savvy self-starter takes initiative to exceed expectations and eagerly accepts challenges. Capably balances competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
The Executive Director is responsible to the Chamber's Board of Directors and is responsible for the day-to-day management of all Chamber functions and for carrying out policies and duties established by the Board through an annual program of action.
- Has regular contact with the Board of Directors and its committees on policy and program matters and other issues as appropriate
- Works cooperatively with units of local government and other local partner agencies to achieve chamber goals
- Maintains contact with regional, state and national organizations and the general membership to the extent needed for program objectives.
- Maintains appropriate relationships with other associations and vendors to enhance the image of the Chamber and the attainment of its objectives.